- Experience in credit debts control management, risk management and arrangement of bank facilities
- Implement appropriate strategies to enable the Company to optimize returns on surplus cash flow
- Responsible for the daily cash management involving the monitoring of cash position and funding requirements and ensure compliance with Company’s policies & procedures
- Responsible in evaluating credit application and issuance of all financial instruments such as BA, LC, BG & etc.
- Responsible for timely billing and monitoring ageing report
- Assist in executing hedging according to hedging policy and the requirement for the Group
- Monitoring and managing group’s bank facilities, foreign exchange exposure and cash management function.
- All others related to financial and account matters.
- Degree or higher in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience in growing financial roles with exposure to loans and loan documentation
- Analytical with good spreadsheet modeling skills
- Independent, meticulous and highly analytical with good planning skills
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills in English, B. Malaysia or Chinese dialects
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
The Human Resource Department
SAMART I-MOBILE (M) SDN BHD (644138-V)
Suite 6.01A-1, 6th Floor, The AmpWalk (South Block)
No. 218 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-21789888 Fax: 03-2178 9820