- Implement corporate communication strategy that contribute directly to the business growth and profitability
- Review all corporate communication and A&P collaterals to ensure branding policies and guidelines are observed accordingly
- Develop and maintaining good rapport with media and agency
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Develop and implement corporate communications program to sustain a positive corporate image
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate site tours for internal and external customers as well as other stakeholders to ensure a holistic experience with the company.
- Manage corporate events and community projects
- Support other departments in their communication efforts.
- Build effective cross-functional relationships to enhance internal communication and branding
- Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism / Marketing.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years related working experiences in similar capacity.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Self-starter with an inquisitive mind to probe and analyze things.
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
Please submit your comprehensive resume stating your current and expected salary together with a non returnable passport sized photograph to
The Human Resource Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 6037980 9560