- Daily general accounting and administrative functions.
- Assisting in data entry.
- Issuing of cheques and payment voucher.
- To ensure completeness of supporting documents.
- Preparing documentations such as invoice, delivery orders and purchase orders.
- Proper filing of documentations.
- Handling accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Performing ad hoc assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Independent and disciplined
- Knowledge in UBS Accounting Software would be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/General Administration or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available
Interested candidates please apply online or submit your detail resume to:
No. 18, Jalan Angkasa Mas 6
Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau 2
81100 Johor Bahru
Fax: 07 - 354 1648