- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Secretarial, Library Management, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Team player with good organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and full of initiative.
- IT savvy with good Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Further education to Master or Degree program will be sponsored
- 5 working day in a week
- Free accommodation provided
- Job security
- Rapid career advancement
- Training and workshop provided
- Medical / Insurance Coverage
Please submit your application along with a complete resume, stating current and expected salary, contact number and a recent passport sized, photograph (n.r) to the address below:
The Human Resource Department
MASTERSKILL COLLEGE OF NURSING & HEALTH
G-8, JALAN KEMACAHAYA 11, TAMAN KEMACAHAYA, BATU 9,
43200 CHERAS SELANGOR.
Tel. No: 03-9080 5888 Fax No: 03-9075 3995
Web site: www.masterskill.edu.my