- Responsible for financial accounting, cost accounting and general administration of the factory.
- To lead a financial team to assume full accountability for financial analysis, KPI performance analysis, cost variance analysis and management reporting.
- Responsible for management of all finance functions which include product and project costing, budgeting, financial closing, forecasting and treasury function of the Plant.
- Coordinate and prepare the annual budget for submission to the management as and when required, and monitor the actual performance against the budget.
- Take charge of treasury activities and manage cash flow of the company to ensure efficient use of funds, adequacy of working capital and foreign exchange exposure;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and other regulatory requirements, including accounting, legal and secretarial duties.
- Establish and implement financial policies and procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis with measure of improvement, identify variances, communicate key issues to the top Management.
- Enhance internal control mechanisms and minimize risk exposure.
- Ensure proper tax planning and compliance with financial reporting requirement.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional qualified with ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent and a member of MIA.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment with least 3 years of managerial role.
- Strong costing and financial accounting background from a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in cost accounting, pricing strategy and cost control management.
- Possess strong leadership quality with good analytical and excellent business acumen.
- Ability to build a good finance team and to motivate people. Experience in Oracle System is an advantage.
- High level of maturity with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with senior management.
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or you may write in / fax in your detailed resume to:
Portescap Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
No. 8, Block B, Jalan Berangan,
86000 Kluang Johor
Tel: 07 - 772 5348 Fax: 07 - 772 5141
E-mail : email@example.com