- Responsible for the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial forecast and projections.
- Prepare financial reports and conduct regular variance analysis.
- Maintain a database of products pricing.
- Involve in various ad-hoc financial assignments.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. Those with Professional Accounting qualifications (CIMA , ACCA) will be preferred.
- Preferably a registered member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- At least 3 years' experience in financial planning/cost accounting in a manufacturing enviroment, preferably in a multinational organization.
- Able to utilize IT tools to automate and expedite the preparation of record and analysis (MS Excel, SAP).
- Strong communication, excellent interpersonal skills and result orientated.
- Hands on and independent with strong analytical, planning, organizing and leadership skills.
Successful candidates must be Malaysians and can look forward to a competitive remuneration package along with attractive fringe benefits. Interested candidates are requested to e-mail or submit a detailed CV (result transcript) stating current and expected salaries, work history and contact telephone numbers to the address below:
Or can view our website