Responsible for servicing, calibration of equipment, quotations and providing support to the sales team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repair, debug and firmware upgrade.
- To support business unit to assist & investigate customer's complaints and rectify the problems.
- Provide technical product training
- Liaise with manufacturers, suppliers, partners & resellers on technical matters.
- Supporting of other technical related issues as required by the company.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Min 2 yrs relevant experience in gas detector servicing will be advantageous
- Willing to travel, valid driving license with own transport
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and independent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided
The Human Resource Dept.
Kinetics Process Systems Pte Ltd
c/o Reinhold Faeth (M) Sdn Bhd
1 Clementi Loop #02-01/02, Singapore 129808
Fax:63491001 Email: HRSingapore@kinetics.net