- Familiar with electronic / mechanical and diagnostic equipments.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good hands on experience in maintenance of motor vehicles and trouble shooting.
- Efficient & quality work is maintained at all time.
- To attend and provide advice to customer i.e. its motor vehicle repair needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a minimum of Certificate or Diploma in the field of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering or in the related disciplines with minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience.
- Candidate with minimum education but has possess more than 5 years working experience also can be considered.
- Experience with automatic transmissions, diagnostic equipment, wheels alignment and electrical systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledgeable in servicing and repairing Mercedes-Benz motor vehicle is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in LABUAN (opportunity for Labuan, Sabah and Sarawak applicants who have planned return to their homeland)
- Candidates should possess with a valid driving license.
- Available to start work immediately is added advantage.
NZ WHEELS SDN BHD (329033-V)
N.A. CLASSIC SDN BHD (288100-D)
Human Capital & Administration Manager
Lot 1385, Wisma Naza, Jalan Kapar
Batu 2, Kawasan 19, 41400 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No.: 03-33439275 or 087-425409
Only short listed candidates will be notified