This role will be based in our Lenovo Malaysia office in Petaling Jaya.
- Responsible for demand and supply planning for Lenovo's range of products across Asia Pacific.
- Planning will incorporate volume planning taking into account industry trends, product developments, product transition plans and inventory management.
- Planners will work in a close knit team with Product Managers and Finance teams.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, with minimum 3 years experience in Business Planning in a supply chain environment, preferably with an IT company.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong level of self sufficiency, and be self starters.
- Candidates will be working with countries across Asia Pacific, so excellent English speaking skills are required.
- Fluency in Japanese is essential.
- Prior work experience with a PC or technology company will be preferred.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Skills in i2 and IT query languages will be an advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.