- To lead and manage a team of subordinates to be highly motivated and possess a team spirit all the time.
- To supervise the Production of all Bills of Lading for specific regions in South East Asia, West Asia, Middle East and Europe including effectively manage the resources given and train where is necessary.
- To ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all Bills of Lading produced. In addition, this position is responsible to trouble shoot problem which may arise during the production of Bill of Lading.
- Minimum a degree holder in any discipline with CGPA of 2.8 and above.
- Minimum 1-2 yrs of supervisory experience in a shared service center environment.
- Strong Leadership and communication skills.
- Analytical, articulate and also a team player.
- Result and process oriented.
- Able to work on shifts.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please
check your email regularly.
Please submit your resume online, alternatively you can send it to the following email or address by June 30th 2007.
Attn: Human Resource Department
APL-NOL (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
12th Floor Menara IGB, Midvalley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur