- Responsible for product development and new project co-ordination in the R&D Department
- Design & test electronic systems for a variety of industrial applications.
- Generating and coordination circuit diagrams, PCB design & development, bill of materials and specifications for manufacturing.
- Responsible for circuit design and evaluation.
- Build prototypes and perform evaluation on system and sub-system levels.
- Work as a Team with R&D Engineers in Product prototyping, testing and troubleshooting.
- Writing of product User Manual and specification.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microcontroller, digital electronics, circuit design.
- Preferred skill(s): assembly language, C language, PCB design.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
19, jalan Kebudayaan 1A,