Location : Penang -Prai
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai;
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial or equivalent;
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills;
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in verbal & written Bahasa Malaysia and English. Candidates with the ability to converse in Mandarin would have added advantage;
- Good work planning, commits to deadlines and attention towards details;
- Resourceful, a team player with the ability to work independentely in a dynamic & challenging environment.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience awaits the successful candidate. Interested candidates, please submit your applications with a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact numbers and recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) via email to email@example.com or write in to the following address:-
Human Resources Department
No. 65, Sri Bahari Road