Working location : Shah Alam
Work week : 5 days
Reports to : Group CEO
- Act as central contact and guide for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) issues within the Group.
- Establish, provide training and supervise application of ERM within the Group.
- Document and update the ERM system and processes at Group level.
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of existing risk management system, processes and strategies to provide more business value.
- Coordinate Risk Management Committee meeting and conduct workshops regularly to identify and review present and potential risk areas, risk changes, management action plans to manage and monitor risks, update risk profiles, parameters and risk registers on a timely basis.
- Advise the Management and Risk Management Unit (RMU) in a consultative capacity of existing and potential risks including the evaluation of information provided by the RMU.
- Develop and implement relevant policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization ensuring efficiency of operations is under IA who will audit to see if department are efficiency.
- Keep the Audit Committee, Group Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and the Board of Directors continually informed of key risks and significant risk issues or events.
- A recognized Degree in any related discipline.
- Registered professional qualifications such as MIA/ACCA/CIMA/MACPA and those with CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) & CRP (Credit Risk Professional) qualifications will have an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a large organization or in a similar industry.
- Possess experience in leading ERM.
- Some experience in ISO would be an added advantage.
- Should have experienced in handling financial, operational and compliance review.
- Computer literate with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong interaction and communications skills, in particular, report writing
Interested applicants, please apply online or alternative please forward to us your comprehensive curriculum vitae in words format indicating your current and expected salaries, together with a recent passport-size photograph to :-