(Kedah - Sg Petani)
- Monitoring the inspection and testing activities, including the monitoring of process as stated in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition had been corrected.
- Identify suitable statistical techniques to be applied at respective department
- Conduct investigation if corrective or preventive action not effective
- Identify control point for in-process inspection
- Must have a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Must have strong knowledge of ISO 1901, ISO 1400 and standard quality
- Age preference is 35 ~ 45 years old
- Experience in Metal Stamping manufacturing will be an asset.
- Must be outgoing character with strong personality
- Able to speak chinese will be an advantage
Laser Groups of companies offer a friendly but stimulating working atmosphere. We value each and every employee as an important family member.
Successful candidates can also expect a challenging career with us and will be rewarded by an attractive compensation package.
If you meet our requirement, Come and Join our Laser Family
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or mail your comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary and contact number to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or send to
Lot 118, Sungai Petani Industrial Estate,
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah D.A