This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company that has grown a world-leader in synthetic latex. As a result of continued success and growth, the business is now seeking to employ a QA Shift Technician, to join their team.
- Working on a 12-hr rotating shift pattern and reporting to the Process Technology Manager, the position is responsible for QA analysis of incoming raw materials, in-process and finished products and treated effluent, in accordance with ISO9001 procedures.
- Additional functions include assisting in analysis for research projects, as well as being responsible for maintaining and calibrating the analytical testing equipment.
- Diploma and/or SPM in Chemistry, or Science discipline.
- 1-2 years work experience, ideally within the chemical manufacturing industry, preferred, but not essential.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate, with a strong orientation towards quality.
- An understanding of ISO9001 and experience of working in a laboratory environment, preferred, but not essential.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
Alternatively, you may submit a detailed resume including present and expected salary and recent passport-sized photo to:
Personnel / Administration Director
Synthomer Sdn Bhd
1 ½ Miles Jalan Batu Pahat, K.B. No. 508,
86009 Kluang, Johor
Tel : 07-773 1000
Fax : 07-772 4669