- To ensure continuous internal quality audits, including customer audits.
- Identify, initiate, recommend or provide solution to quality problems.
- Control further processing of products if necessary until proper corrective action has been taken.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any Engineering field
- At least 5 year(s) of quality system (document) experience, preferably in Plastic Injection Moulding Industry
- Candidate without tertiary education with but with work experience in Plastic Injection Moulding industry are encouraged to apply
- Required skill(s): QMS, SPC, FMEA.
- Required language(s): English & Chinese
- Willing to be relocated to Technology Park, Senai in the near future (mid year of 2007)
Good career advancement opportunity and attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or send in your resume to:
The Human Resource / Administration Department
First Engineering Plastic (M) Sdn Bhd
No. 10, Jalan Haji Saat,
Off Jalan Sg. Tiram,
81800, Ulu Tiram, Johor.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified