- Ensure that every project is properly managed i.e. Project control, schedule, financial control, billing, account management and project status reporting based on approved Project Management Methodology
- Review all new/existing contract/agreement to ensure all angles are covered
- Administer the activity and support Project Managers group in new project startup requirements.
- Manage capacity planning of resources for the Project Management team.
- Participate and assist in Pre-sales activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in project management especially in IT services environment
- Strong practical project management and leadership experience.
- Hands-on experience in Project Management process, tools and methodology.
- Good in influencing, planning and organising capability., superior analytical and problem solving
- Good working experience in dealing with software and hardware vendors
- Proven presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested to be part of HeiTech, you are are invited to apply online / write in / email us details resume, current and expected salary with a recent passport size photograph to the following address before 11 July 2007;
Group Human Resource
HeiTech Padu Berhad
Level 14, HeiTech Village,
Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1,
UEP Subang Jaya,
47600 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Fax : +(603) 80245470