The successful applicant will be given a rare opportunity to design, develop and test our latest range of advanced smart card operating systems and applets which have been deployed in national projects throughout the world. Consultancy, technical support and sales support form part of the daily assignments, thus adding greater dimensions and exposure to the job profile.
- Some experience developing embedded software for micro-controllers or micro-processors from previous jobs, thesis or course work.
- Knowledge of C and Assembly programming language, e.g. 8051, 68000, RISC.
- Familiar with compilers, assemblers and debuggers, e.g. Keil, IAR and Ashling.
- Knowledge of analog RF and digital electronics circuit design is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (1st Class Honours), Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Candidate should be a highly motivated, independent individual with strong interest in R&D. Individuals with effective communication skills and good command of the English language and strong team players are preferred.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold a relevant residence status.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to the email address below,