- Responsible for overall operations of manufacturing activities which includes production, control of manpower, materials and job planning and maintenance.
- Plan and organize the plant resources and scheduling of work to meet agreed production plants, cost effectively.
- Monitor and control the operation of the plant so that established standards of quality and productive output are met within budgeted costs.
- Male, 30-40 years old
- Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy
- At 8-15 years of experience in plant manufacturing for PHARMACEUTICAL industry
- Having good knowledge in current GMP (General Manufacturing Practise) pharmaceuticals industry and BPOM (Badan Pengawasan Obat dan Makanan) regulations
- Able to develop unique solutions to the areas of reliability, productivity, efficiency and yield process
- High level of commitment and dedication
- Strong team player with excellent leadership, analytical and strategic planning skill
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal skill; self motivated and customer oriented
- Able to manage operating and capital budget assigned for factory needs
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online (Preferably) or mail/fax detailed resume, expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the following address:
Tiens Health Development (M) Sdn Bhd
Lot GA-GC, Ground Floor (Flamingo Hotel),
No. 2, Tasik Ampang,
Jalan Hulu Kelang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 603-4260 1999
Fax: 603-4257 9719
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified