- Malaysia Citizen.
- Recognized Degree in Medicine by the Malaysian Government from local higher institutions or certified equivalent qualifications and are registered temporarily or fully with the Medical Council of Malaysia.
- Candidate appointed under section 12 (1)(a)(ii) Medical Act 1971 and have fulfilled the Medical Regulations and registered temporarily or fully with the Medical Council of Malaysia.
- Pass in Bahasa Melayu (including Oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent qualification as recognized by the Malaysian Government.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the medical field. Experience in occupational medicine / disability assessment is an advantage.
- Able to travel in outstation.
- Required languages : Bahasa Melayu and English.
- The applicants must have a strong leadership, self motivated, have excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Applicants must fill in the PKS (T) 70 form that is available at any PERKESO’s branches in Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or submit with a resume stating qualifications, working experiences, current / expected salary and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) and send it to the address below:
Tingkat 10, Cawangan Sumber Manusia,
281, Jalan Ampang.
50538 Kuala Lumpur.