- Design, development, documentation and testing of firmware and hardware.
- Implement rapid prototypes to demonstrate concept.
- To maintain & support the software / firmware modification.
- Focus on the development of firmware and hardware for embedded systems which include analog, digital and RF circuit and assembly language programming.
- Product improvement and modification.
- Acquire Type Approval for products and design.
- Support manufacturing in technical and design issues.
- Feasible study on new product development to ensure the software/firmware is deliverable and meet customer requirement and schedule.
- Work closely with hardware group on product design / development in order to obtain optimum system performance
- Follow the design rule as stated in the software development procedure to
- ensure the software/firmware’s maintainability & reusability.
- Continue to find solution to improve the software/firmware design
- Ensure the product software/firmware meet the requirement of Design For
- Test (DFT) & Design For Manufacture (DFM)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): C++.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on line or submit a detailed resume (stating expected salary), passport sized photograph & telephone number to:
Kontron Manufacturing Services
(Advert in JobStreet.com)
Plot 574, Lorong Perusahaan 4,
Zon Perindustrian Bebas Prai,
13600 Prai, Penang.