- This person will help to research, specify, develop, test and produce prototypes for Trusted Computing Platforms and Devices.
- Advanced Programming languages in C/C++ or assembly language in Linux/Unix environment
- Cryptography – technology and related products & implementations
- Programming skills in device drivers and kernel programming
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology, management, recovery & related products & implementations (e.g. Infineon, Atmel, Broadcom)
- Virtualization (Virtual Machine Monitor) technology and related products & implementations (e.g. Xen, VMWare)
- Preferred with PhD or Master Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Must have a robust knowledge in Information Security, cryptography and computer architecture
- Strong organizational skills and strong technical communication skills preferred
- Candidates with a strong background in programming and software engineering and good knowledge of modern cryptography are encouraged to apply.
Those who are interested in this challenge are invited to apply online to the Company or write in with a detailed resume and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Human Resource Manager
Taman Teknologi Malaysia
57000, Kuala Lumpur