- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resources and administrative activities and its improvements.
- To maintain and update all staff records including workers register, leave records and hostel allocations.
- To handle employee tax related activities, EPF and SOCSO.
- To process payroll at month end using “Boss software”.
- To process all administrative activities related to foreign workers.
- To independently liaise with related government administrative departments.
- To recommend and coordinate training for all employees.
- To liaise with PSMB and various training institutions on all training related administration, claims and disbursements.
- To carry out any management initiatives with regards to HR such as performance appraisals and evaluation.
- To handle all banking activities related to duties and responsibilities.
- To take on other administrative responsibilities which include but not limited to, workers well-being and complaints, hostels, and internal communications.
- To provide any reports deemed necessary for management.
- To assist management in other administrative duties.
- Posses 2-3 years experience in similar field and scope of work.
- Posses own car.
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work with commonly used computer software.
- Minimum SPM. Any added certification is a bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online, email, or write-in their application together with detailed resume, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and recent passport-sized photograph (n. r.) to the address below:
Ladyworld Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd (242724-M)
22 Lorong Bendahara 46A,
Taman Mewah Baru 2,Off Jalan Kota Raja,
Tel: 03-5161 8148