- Plan and implement all product improvement, research and development programs.
- Update, upgrade and operate analytical instruments, methods and procedures for sample and chemical analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring that all production activities in the plant strictly comply to codes Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), company’s SOP and related regulations.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens between 23- 30 years old.
- Diploma or Degree in any related science discipline with biotechnology, chemistry or biochemistry backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Independent, mature with good communication and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Human Resources Manager,
7, Jln Dato Yunus 4,,
Tmn Perindustrian Dato Yunus Sulaiman,,
Lima Kedai, 81550 Gelang Patah,