- Perform inventory analysis of reports generated.
- Drive improvements for inventory workflow process.
- Manage the centralized inventory cost information.
- Provide materials exposure for excess and obsolescence to customer.
- Degree in Business / Accounting / IT or equivalent professional qualification
- Preferably at least 1 years working experience in Materials / Purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and coordinating skills
- Competent in Excel & other Microsoft applications. Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with outstanding results are also encouraged to apply
The Recruitment Section,Human Resource Department,
Pintarmas Sdn Bhd (208619-P)
Technocom Systems Sdn Bhd (125870-A)
5, Jalan Firma 1, Kaw Perindustrian Tebrau 1, 81100, Johor Bahru
Tel : 07-3559649, ext 210
Fax : 07-3560021
Attn : Ms.L.C.Lai
E-mail : email@example.com
Web site : www.venture.com.sg
Please indicate position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.