- Degree in Human Resource Management. Diploma holders with proven track record are welcome.
- Good understanding of HR procedures, employment contracts, immigration and labor law.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Command of Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong people management and development skills
- As Head of Department (HR) of a 200 manpower Electrical Factory, able to effectively implement and oversee HR strategies in Recruitment, Payroll, Training and Development.
- Encourage Organisation Development and Ensure Positive Employee Relations.
- Administer compensation, benefits, personnel policies and procedures.
- Monitor and Liason with Manpower Recruitment Agencies, guide and ensure compliance with immigration and labor law.
- Basic Salary depending on qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE or write-in with your complete detailed resume together with a passport sized photograph to :
Ms Joan Lee
K Employment Solutions
No 6, Jalan 6/152
Taman Perindustrian OUG
58200 Kuala Lumpur