Job Functions :
- As the primary contact for the weekly run of in-house seminars which includes attending to enquiries, registrations, collections and reporting.
- As a self starter, who must be able to interact effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia with a flair for writing and is service oriented.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- 5 working days
- Minimum salary RM1,500
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or submit with a detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current/expected salary and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Francorp Malaysia Sdn Bhd
D5-5, Megan Avenue 1,
189, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur