- Preparation of management and statutory reports, full P&L and Balance Sheet including consolidations of Group accounts.
- Familiar with group accounting policies and at the same time ensure compliance to local statutory requirements, tax, audit and treasury compliance.
- Review existing internal controls and processes and take actions to enhance and improve the systems whenever necessary meeting changes in the organization.
- Assist in quarterly forecast and yearly budget preparations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Finance / Accountancy / Banking, or Professional qualification either CPA or ACCA. A Certified Accountant and member of MIA.
- At least 10 year(s) of related working experience in the related field with recent years in a management capacity, preferably gained in a similar or related industry.
- The attributes that we will be looking for in the prospective candidates are strong business acumen and integrity, good leadership and communication skills and incisive analytical ability.
- You will also be expected to have good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good teamwork and ability to work in a Group of Companies, and a strong self motivator is a must.
Interest applicants are requested to fax/e-mail a complete resume with contact telephone number, salary expected with a recent passport size photograph to :-
The Human Resources and Administration Department
Menara NCT, No:2, Jalan BP 4/9
Bandar Bukit Puchong
47100 Puchong Selangor
Fax No. : 03-8064 3388
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org