- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for accurate and timely submission of financial reports, forecast and budgets performance.
- Prepare and review statutory tax computations.
- Day-to-day supervision and administration of the Accounts department.
- Assisting in processing payroll and HR administration duties.
- Participate in the preparation and negotiation process of raising various types of capital
- Enhance internal control mechanisms and minimize risk exposure
- Perform other related ad-hoc assignments as and when directed by Management
- Candidate must possess a recognised Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA/MACPA or equivalent
- At least 5 years post qualification working experience, with an audit background of minimum 3 years in public accounting firms.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good analytical, interpersonal and report writing skills
- Able to work in a challenging, fast-paced and expanding environment
If you are committed to developing your career with us, please apply online or write in with a detailed resume stating expected salary and contact number with a non-returnable photograph by 29 Jun 2007 to:
Email address : email@example.com
Cold Chain Network (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 1858, New Balakong Industrial Estate,
Bukit Belimbing, Jalan KPB 8,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Contact : 03-89626693 / 016-6629987 (Ms. See Ying / Alison)