- Candidate should be professional qualified preferably ACCA or degree holder with proven records of at least 8 - 10 years in architectural, construction or similar industry.
- Be able to carry out the research studies and draft proposals and business plans.
- Shall be responsible for day to day financial operations, preparation of monthly accounts, budget, forecasts and effective cash flow planning and management.
- Perform financial analysis to enhance strategic decision-making.
- Possess the ability to review the management accounts and preparation of tax computation and manage the tax planning of the company.
- Highlight critical issues affecting the financial performance and propose remedial actions.
- Be able to handle secretarial work and familiar with statutory requirements.
- Familiar with audit, statutory and tax filing datelines.
- Competent in computer knowledge especially in UBS Accounting System.
- To be responsible for ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of all equipments, facilities, cleaning services, security and building maintenance of the office premises.
- To develop measures and monitoring systems on fixed assets, tenancy agreements, security and licenses
- To monitor and review all tenancy and office maintenance agreements.
- To monitor and review insurance coverage policies and ensure all business risks are addressed accordingly.
- To prepare and monitor budgetary control for office refreshments, stationery expenses and department expenses.
- To be responsible of purchasing all non-trading items
The candidate must be proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin, excellent analytical, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
We offer an attractive and comprehensive remuneration package and other benefits that commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write in your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualifications, employment history, expected remuneration, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to the following address.
Head of Human Resources
Suite 3A-16, Level 16 Block 3A, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur