- Performs on-site and office –based set-up repair, installation and reprogramming of equipment and/or software.
- Performs phone support to customers and/or colleagues.
- Examines / evaluates mechanical assemblies such as printing mechanism, counters or keyboards for worn or damaged parts.
- Responsible for receiving and routing of incoming related hardware, related customers calls and recommend follow up on pending assess.
- Attempt to resolve/repair in a timely manner.
- Duties include travel, shift work, weekends and public holidays (rotation basis).
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Electronics and a minimum of 6 months support related experience.
- Familiarity with computers, standard office equipment and general business software applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical hardware problems.
- Good customer service and verbal communication skill.
- Required language(s): English
MICROS-FIDELIO SOFTWARE GMBH & CO.KG
Suite 29-03, 29th Floor, Menara Keck Seng,
203, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 60-3-21166288 Fax: 60-3-21166388