- Provide technical support to production in improving productivity and quality.
- Responsible for jig designing, modification and fabrication work.
- Production jigs and equipment design and troubleshooting.
- Study process improvement.
- Skill in mechanical fixture design is an advantage.
- Experience in jig fabrication.
- Responsible for engineering samples making and performing reliability test & evaluation.
- Involve in process design of new models.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Applicants are also encouraged to write in to the below address to provide more information (copy of SPM certificate, exam results from university etc.) of the applicants to ensure greater chances of being shortlisted for interview.
Personnel & Admin.
Human Resources Department
JVC Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Lot No. 1, Persiaran Jubli Perak,
Jalan 22/1, Seksyen 22
40300 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Successful candidates can be assured of a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and an environment that brings about your professional excellence.