- Attend to customer queries/requests tactfully and professionally via telephone (handling mandarin-speaking customers specifically)
- Cross-sell and up-sell VAS (Value Added Services) and products/services
- Provide accurate, efficient and quality service that exceeds customers' expectations
- Adhere to escalation procedures of handling customer complaints at all times
- Maintain a high degree of responsibility towards customer confidentiality
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/"O" level and above with good credits in English, Mathematics, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- This is full-time contract position.
- Pleasant Personality
- Must have some relevant experience in similar position in the Contact/Call Center industry
- Must be prepared to work in shift environment. Transport shall be provided for late night shift
- IMPORTANT: MUST be able to converse in MANDARIN or CHINESE dialects (ALL POSITIONS)
- Language allowance shall be given for Mandarin-speaking candidates
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as analytical skills
- PC literate, familiar with telecommunication & mobile phone technology
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or email with full resumes, current and expected salaries, together with a non-returnable photograph to:
Brandt International Sdn. Bhd.
134, Jurong East Street 13,
Tel: 2092-1290 or 2092-1286 or 012-2283991 (KABIL) for further information
Email : email@example.com