- Responsible for providing optimum service to all customers through correspondence, referral from branches or the telephone and be accountable for resolving all customers’ inquiries promptly, efficiently and accurately within standard turnaround time.
- To ensure that all customers’ written inquiries, instructions and complaints are responded to within standard turnaround times received through paper mail, email and internal referral.
- Ensure accurate processing and update of customers’ inquiries and instructions.
- Ensure all information in the systems are updated correctly and promptly.
- Ensure all maintenance on systems and responses are processed within organization's policies and procedures and established turnaround time.
- Tertiary education with excellent English writing skills (a major in English Language /Literature would be preferred).
- Able to speak/write flawless English and business Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Preferable 3-4 years customer service experience with banking industry.
- Sound knowledge of Bank and Card Operations procedures and policies.
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Accurate typing skills with speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Internet/On-line email savvy.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to handle difficult customers and derive a win-win situation.
- Strong Team player who can motivate and influence a team.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru and may be required to work on weekends and Singapore public holidays.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
For more information or to apply, you can write/fax your resume to:
Citigroup Sales & Outsourcing Services (CSOS) Sdn Bhd
Suite 23-07 & 08 Level 23, City Square Office,
Tower, 106-108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook,
or visit www.jobstreet.com/my/csos.htm
Successful candidates will be offered attractive remuneration package.
Only short-listed candidates shall be notified.