- Conduct periodic cost studies to develop standard cost of products manufactured covering material and production costs, costs of sales, research and product development, etc.
- Collects data, allocates costs and prepares reports on labor, equipment, depreciation, assembly or other operating expenses, ensuring that established procedures are followed
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Prepares financial statements and variance reports and cost reports.
- To perform cost impact study on new products, material price movements and other ad hoc manufacturing cost analysis projects for management decision-making.
- Monitors variance performance and proposes standard revisions to management in order to ensure that standards reflect operating realities.
- Participates in formulating and implementing new methods, policies, and programs to improve cost control procedures.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA finalist or its equivalent is encouraged to apply.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in cost management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of standard cost systems, cost analysis, and general accounting procedures and controls.
- Must have high degree of accuracy, strong analytical skills and able to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy and knowledge of accounting systems
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or submit their applications with detailed resume stating current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (n.r.) to:
Human Resource Department
UMMI Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
5&7, Solok Selat Selatan 21A,
Sobena Jaya Light Industrial Estate,
Pandamaran, 42200 Port Klang