This role is based in our Malaysia office in Petaling Jaya.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the AP BI Strategy team to design, define and implement standard business measurements.
There may be some collaboration with RM sales, marketing, Finance and vendor teams.
This job contributes to the successful implementation of sales & marketing teams across Asia Pacific and Japan having consistent management systems in activities; information being produced consistently, with easy accessibility for, decision support, business KPI’s, targeted program execution and Customer/Market Intelligence.
- Work with Regional and AP teams to provide leadership in defining reporting templates and analysis techniques. Where required, collaborate with the Finance teams to create and implement reporting solutions.
- Produce Standard Reports on a regular basis with high level of accuracy and on time – 70% of the role.
- Gather, define and standardize activity metrics for sales teams, provide direction and recommendations as to how this data is to be used
- Write Queries to support business reporting and analytic requirements - 30% of the role.
- Focus on tactical execution and produce adhoc reporting.
- Produce reports that will be used by AP and Country to track results in targeted accounts, marketing program results etc.
- Complete high level interpretation of data to support execution.
- Produce analytical models and design reports.
- Provide recommendations on data views and reporting.
- Be an active participant in the ongoing segment marketing projects covering customer, product, employee and activity information.
- 2 to 5 years experience working in Business Intelligence, Sales Operations or Management Finance.
- 2+ yrs experience in design of sales and marketing enablement analysis & strategies.
- Experience working with large scale data warehousing, CRM and analysis tools
- Degree qualification in IT, Finance, Marketing or Business viewed favourably
- Confident, assertive yet partnering
- Work effectively with all levels and functions within the business
- Ability to summarize effectively and provide clear, crisp written and spoken communications
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Other language skills would be highly regarded such as Mandarin, Japanese
All are essential:
- Ability to run queries in MySAP or Other
- Proven ability in Hyperion
- Proven ability in SQL
- Knowledge and Experience of Relational Database Structures
- DB2 OLAP data cubes
- Highly Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, PIVOT TABLES inc calculated fields, Compounding IF statements, writing macro’s in VBA.