- Specifically responsible for the installation, training and project management for the MICROS product and associated interfaces.
- Responsible for managing Project Timelines for MICROS installations.
- Responsible for configuration and installation of the MICROS products.
- Train the theory and the specifics of the MICROS products.
- Responsible for 1st level application support to the customer.
- Performs phone support to customers and/or colleagues.
- Liaise/escalate on clients request for enhancemetns/customization.
- Duties include travel, shift work, weekends and public holidays (rotation basis)
- Previous experience installing/configuring/training Hospitality Software products.
- Previous experience with the MICROS products.
- Minimum two years hospitality experience in a supervisory or management role or Tertiary Qualification in a Technical or Hospitality field.
- Knowledge of Manual Food & Beverage Procedures.
- Familiarity with NT Operating System, Windows 2000, AIX, Oracle, SCO Unix and PC Anywhere.
- Basic Working knowledge of Networks, PC’s and troubleshooting installation issues.
- Excellence customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Required language(s): English.
MICROS-FIDELIO SOFTWARE GMBH & CO.KG
Suite 29-03, 29th Floor, Menara Keck Seng,
203, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 60-3-21166288 Fax: 60-3-21166388