- To assist in handling local & overseas accounts, audit and tax matters.
- Involve in cash flow planning and budgetary control.
- To ensure all financial and management reporting, budget and forecast are prepared on a timely manner.
- Ability to lead local accounts team
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CIMA, Part qualified ACCA/CIMA, or Finance or its equivalent.
- Preferable 2-3 years working experience in handling full sets of accounts.
- Experience in manufacturing accounts would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented & performance driven with strong hands on experience.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and a team player.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online /e-mail / fax-in your detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries as well as enclosing a recent non-returnable passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax no. 03-7782 2177.